I'm on holiday in Spain right now enjoying the sunshine and tapas, and wanted to share a few of my favourite items from the summer sales. I love all of these and think they're an absolute steal. To see what I've been up to on my holiday follow me on snapchat @indigoandmouse

River Island denim skirt. Was £32 now £15. This 70's inspired skirt is on trend and less than half price.

Mango flower applique sandals. Was £39.99 now £15.99. I love these nude sandals, they're so understated and girly.


Oasis Organza midi dress. Was £80 now £55. This floral dress is the perfect mix of feminine and flirty and looks a lot more expensive than it is.

 Oasis pleated cami midi dress. Was £68 now £48. Floaty and bright, this may just be the perfect summer dress.
Topshop Leigh jeans. Was £38 now £20. A summer staple, these white jeans are super soft and super comfortable.


If you've found anything in the sales which you think should make my favourites list, I'd love to hear from you!