I was recently at my local Liz Earle counter looking for some everyday skin care products, and was introduced to their Skin Repair and Boost range. Being a massive fan of their Hot Cloth Cleanser and range of hair care products (review here), I was intrigued by their skincare.

Skin Boost Tonic £14.50 for 200ml. This is an alcohol free toner which comes in a twist cap bottle for ease of use, with naturally active ingredients, such as:
  • Aloe Vera
  • Calendula
  • Cucumber
  • Vitamin E
  • Rose-scented Geranium 
I use this hydrating toner morning and evening as the next step after cleansing my skin. It feels incredibly soothing, and the fragrance is very calming and uplifting. It hydrates my skin and removes any last traces of makeup, without leaving an oily residue. It's packed full of antioxidants to nourish and balance the PH levels of your skin. The thing I like most about this is toner is that it hydrates and balances without leaving an oily residue, making it great for people with combination/oily skin. 

Skin Repair Light Moisturiser £20.25 for 50ml. This is the light version of their skin repair moisturiser, with naturally active ingredients, such as:
  • Borage Oil
  • Avocado Oil
  • Vitamin E
  • Echinacea
I've been using this moisturiser daily after cleansing and toning. It's aimed towards people with combination/oily skin, as it contains smaller quantities of oils than the original formula. If you have combination/oily skin this could be your holy grail day cream. I find it leaves a matte, shine free finish, but feels nourishing at the same time. After using this my skin feels hydrated, but not oily as it does with heavier creams. I find it sinks in really quickly, making it an ideal daytime moisturiser, and a great base for makeup. One pump does my whole face, so I imagine the bottle will last me a few months. The only downside to this is that because the bottle has a pump, there's no way of knowing how much is left. 

Liz Earle didn't disappoint. I couldn't be happier with this duo. I love that they're packed full of natural ingredients, and cater to us oily skinned girls. They're now my go-to moisturiser and toner, and have pride of place on my bathroom shelf.  Do you share my love for these products? 

You can get yours from Liz Earle or most Boots stores.