My first monthly favourites post! These are the products I've been reaching for during the month of October.

MAC Fix Plus Spray. Although this has been around forever, it's completely new to me. I'd been using the Urban Decay All Night setting spray for what feels like years. While I thought it was quite nice, I didn't think it really did much, but I kept using it until it came to an end. Fix Plus ticks so many more boxes for me. It sets my makeup, gives a bit of life to matte foundations, and smells delicious! The only downside is the spray itself is quite concentrated, compared to the UD which is more of a fine mist.

Trilogy Rosehip Oil. I'm obsessed with this! I've been adding a couple of drops to my day cream to prep my skin for winter. I put this on again at night to prevent my skin from becoming dehydrated. The packaging is super easy to carry around with no spillages, and the dropper makes it easy to dispense the right amount of product. I love it so much I keep it in my handbag.

Illamasqua Heroine Eye Shadow. I've been using this as a contour powder since Nikkie Tutorials recommended it for light skinned girls. Its a cool toned taupe, perfect for my skin tone.

Dior Skin Nude Air Powder. I love the gorgeous silver packaging of this compact. It feels expensive and luxurious. The powder itself is very sheer and gives a luminous finish. It's more hydrating than mattifying, so I use this to highlight and set my under eye area in the lightest shade.

L'Oreal Volume Millions Fatale Mascara. This is the newest offering from L'Oreal in the volume millions range. At first I was sceptical about the large plastic wand. I thought it might make my lashes a bit clumpy, but that's not the case at all. I'm a massive fan of YSL Babydoll mascara, and have to say that this is just as good, if not better.

Bobbi Brown Blush in Nude Peach. I love this subtle peach blush! I tend to find one I like and stick to it, and this is my favourite at the moment. I've got a couple of Bobbi Brown blushers, and find they last forever as they're so pigmented. Being such a small size makes it an ideal choice on the go. 

Biona Raw Virgin Coconut Oil. I've been using this on my hair a couple of times a week as a pre-shampoo treatment. It's quick and easy, and helps to keep my hair soft and shiny while I'm growing it out.

Mac Lipstick in Pure Zen. My perfect nude. It's so creamy it's like a cross between a lipstick and balm. It's a highly pigmented peachy tone, which means one swipe and you're done. The only downside of this creamy formula is longevity issues. I find it wears off after an hour, sometimes less.

Dior Star Foundation. I didn't think I'd like this, but I can't get enough.  It's so brightening without being overly dewy. It isn't the longest wearing foundation out there, I find it lasts about three to four hours before it starts to break down. Its great for people looking for light to medium coverage with dry or dehydrated skin. Or anyone needing a bit of sleep in a bottle!

What is everyone else loving at moment?